MAGIC MINDS – YOURS AND MINE!

We humans regularly only use 10% of our brain’s capacity. Martin Wonderland will show you how to use the other 90%. This amazing entertainer will use hilarious comedy and a profound understanding of the human condition to amaze, enthrall and captivate the entire audience. The “MAGIC MINDS – YOURS AND MINE” show is mind blowing entertainment at its best. This unique, audience interactive show utilizes the techniques of mentalism and magic to show you what the human mind is capable of. Yours and mine.
From a stage show performance to strolling mind reading this show will be the hit of your banquet, corporate event, fair, festival,or private show at your residence.